Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Curtain Call...Beginning Agent Submissions

 Curtain Call...Beginning Agent Submissions



Since November of 2012 I have been putting out episodes of my novel, 'The Man From Atlantis' on Amazon KDP. The response has been favorable. However, it is time to begin submission of my novel to agents. I am ready to go the traditional route.

I want to thank everyone who has either purchased past episodes or participated in the free promo that Amazon KDP offers.

For anyone interested in further information, progress, or who wants an exclusive look into what would have been Episode V and beyond, please contact me via SUBSCRIBE or CONTACT on my website.

Again, thank you and hopefully you will be reading the complete work sometime soon.

themanfromatlantis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment